When & WhereDate & Time
August 3, 2023 • 4:00:am to August 6, 2023 • 10:00:am
Add to Calendar
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us on an unforgettable trekking experience to the majestic Mount Chirripó, the highest peak in Costa Rica.
Amidst the breathtaking scenery of this pristine wilderness, we will embark on a journey of discovery and wonder, exploring the towering peaks, verdant valleys, and rushing streams that define this incredible landscape.
Our trek will begin at dawn, as we ascend the misty mountainside, bathed in the soft, golden light of the rising sun. We’ll make our way through ancient forests of towering oaks and cedars, where the air is crisp and fresh, and the sound of rushing waterfalls fills the air.
As we push ourselves to new heights, we’ll encounter a wealth of natural wonders, from rare and exotic bird species, to elusive mammals and stunning displays of wildflowers. Each step of the way will bring us closer to the heart of this awe-inspiring wilderness, as we explore its hidden corners and secret vistas.
And when night falls, we’ll gather around the warm glow of the campfire, sharing stories and laughter, and soaking in the stunning beauty of the star-filled sky above.
So if you’re ready to embark on an adventure of a lifetime, we invite you to join us on this incredible trekking journey to Mount Chirripó. With its breathtaking scenery, thrilling challenges, and endless natural wonders, it promises to be an experience you’ll never forget.
- Meet and greet at the base camp
- Gear check and orientation
- Trek to the first campsite at Talari River
- Trek to the second campsite at Crestones Base
- Acclimatization hike to Crestones Peak
- Summit day!
- Early morning ascent to the summit of Mount Chirripó (3,820 meters)
- Descend to Crestones Base campsite
- Trek back to Talari River campsite
- Final descent back to base camp
- Farewell dinner and celebration
- Good physical condition and experience with high-altitude trekking.
- Appropriate gear for trekking, including sturdy hiking boots, warm and waterproof clothing, and a backpack.
- Respect for the environment and adherence to park regulations.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Medical clearance for participation, if needed.
All replays will remain here for 30 days